“All great changes are preceded by chaos.” – Deepak Chopra.
At Cafe Brazil, our chefs have been very busy over the past few months tweaking existing dishes and experimenting and creating new entrees. We are excited to announce that staring today – May 15, 2012 – you will be able to enjoy some new items and entrees at Cafe Brazil. Click here to download copies of our new menus.
So, what are some of these changes and additions?
- Added Asparagus to our sides, BYO Omelette and Crepes, and on Entrees
- Added Quinoa to our sides and some entrees
- We are now using a Ciabatta Roll for all of our sandwiches and burgers except the Veggie Sandwiches (you can still get it on our Homemade White Bread at no extra charge)
- Added on the Amazon Salad – Fresh Greens, Sundried Tomatoes, Onions, Kernel Corn, Black Beans and crisp Tortilla Strips, served with our Homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette (This was on the menu years ago and we brought it back)
- Added on the Grilled Veggie Sandwich – Grilled Zucchini, Bell Peppers and Onions with Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette and Feta Cheese, served on Grilled Homemade Whole Wheat Bread with a cup of Seasonal Fruit
- Added on The Spicy Chicken Sandwich: Lightly fried Chicken Breast sautéed in your choice of our Homemade Honey Chipotle or Jalapeno BBQ Sauce topped with Tomato, Lettuce and Mayo on a Ciabatta Roll, served with Sweet Potato French Fries and a Pickle
- Added on Coconut Chicken & Quinoa: Lightly fried Coconut Chicken topped with Coconut Cream Sauce, served with Coconut Quinoa and Grilled Asparagus
- Added on the Veggie Brazilian Breakfast: Two Farm Fresh Eggs, a Veggie Empanada topped with Tomatillo and Tomatoes, served with Rosemary Potatoes, a Jalapeno and Grilled Homemade White Bread.
We are excited to bring you some new offerings and look forward to your feedback!